Friday, November 14, 2008

I Was Curious

I don't know about you, but my household vacuum is really loud.
The last thing I would want to do or be able to do is listen to music whilst vacuuming.
But knowing this, knowing that the possibility of listening to music whilst vacuuming isn't possible, I bought a CD today from a fete...
'Songs for vacuuming'
Please don't judge me it was only 50 cents and when I'm not actually vacuuming the ever so Mexican beat is oh so cheerful
But I fear, just as I suspected when I'm actually sucking little rampant dust mites out of my carpet all I can here is the droning sound of the vacuum.
I was curious.
And as they say... Curiosity killed the cat
or in this instance curiosity made the cat deaf to Mexican music whilst vacuuming?


1 comment:

Kyte said...

Hahaha. Little rampant dust mites. I just got this vision of tiny, cute little fluff balls with attitude lol.