Thursday, November 20, 2008

For Laughs

[electro remix of obscure indie band plays in background]

JEAN-JACQUES: Ooh Marie, I love your 80s-vibe make-up.
MARIE: Thanks, it took ages, but I think it's totally different and hip.
JEAN-JACQUES: You know what's different and hip? Wayfarers.
MARIE: And fluoro.
JEAN-JACQUES: And looking bug-eyed.
MARIE: And girls making out with girls.
JEAN-JACQUES: And getting your tits out.
MARIE: And acting like a celebrity when you're not.
JEAN-JACQUES: Yeah. It's fun to be fashionable and ahead of everybody else. Did you see the latest Vice? I was totally in the DOs section. Well, not me; my brother. Well, my brother's friend. Actually it was a guy my brother's friend thinks he saw at a party once. Four years ago.
MARIE: Sweeeet.

laperolog.com

No comments: